Our kids trainer skis are stiffer, lighter and guaranteed to last longer - your child will be skiing in no time at all with these terrific skis.
RAVE's Kid's Trainer Water Skis feature a wide design and stabilizer bar that make learning to ski easy and ensure control. Includes a unique, two handle system that allows for the skier to hold one handle while the instructor pulls from the boat end assuring safety and confidence in the new skier. The double density adjustable slide binding is soft on the inside for comfort, but stiffer on the outside for ankle support. 46” long. For riders 50-90 lbs.
Constructed of RIM molded PU with a plastic laminate top and Fiberglass rods for reinforcement.
- RIM constructed for a stiffer, lighter ski
- Unique two handle system allows for skier to hold one handle and the trainer to hold the other allowing for gentle falls while learning
- Rigid cross bar to keep skis aligned
- Double density adjustable slide bindings
- RIM Molded PU
- Formica top
- Fiberglass rods for reinforcement
- Made in the USA
- For riders over 25 lbs.